2. Certification Preparation from SAP Certified Instructors and Consultants to help you become an SAP Certified Consultant. SAP Certification opens doors and gives you an edge over other job candidates, which is particularly valuable in today’s job market.
3. Resume Preparation and fine-tuning with the assistance of an experienced SAP recruiter and hiring manager.
4. Interview Preparation with an experienced SAP Consultant, who will help you prepare for an interview and know what to expect from it.
5. Placement Assistance to help you get your resume in front of hiring managers and our network of recruiters, an invaluable service in these trying economic times.
6. SAP Certification Material, Class Slides, Proprietary Training Manuals , and other relevant SAP documents (White Papers, Functional and Technical Specifications).
7. Personalized classes that are tailor-made to suit: 1) Your specific learning needs; and 2) Your schedule.
8. Troubleshooting assistance related to take-home coursework and on-the-job issues.9. Personalized attention from instructors who are dedicated to your success.